Parish School of Religion
St. Pius X Parish provides a program of catechism for all Parishioners enrolled in public schools and denominational elementary schools. The children follow a prescribed course of studies. Classes take place after school hours.
Registrations will close on Sunday, October 15, 2017 @ 10:45 AM resuming on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 @ 10:00 AM. Walk in’s for 1st Communion and PSR Registrations will not be accepted on Monday, October 16, 2017.
2017/2018 PSR began September 11, 2017. However, registration is on going from Tuesday’s – Saturday’s. See link above for registration.
– Fee’s: $25.00 for one child; $35 for two children; $45 for three or more children
If child is making 1st Communion additional $40
If you have a child that will be making their 1st Communion during the 2017/2018 please have a copy of their baptism certificate (including those baptized here at St. Pius), for registration.
– Children attend the Parish Catechetical Programs (PSR) from 1st grade through their junior (11th) year of High School.
– If you child will be going into 9th grade please check out our Life Teen page. http://stpiusxlifeteen.com/
– PSR CLASSES ARE HELD ON MONDAYS FROM 5:20 – 6:40 PM
– PSR begins in the Parish Life Center and the students are picked up in the Lippi small lot between the Old Church and the New Church. Carline Flow PSR Pickup
For children 4, 5, & 6 years old, see info for Children’s Church.